Are you looking for ways to save on your energy bill? Do you have drafty “trouble spots” in your home, but not sure how to fix them? Met-Ed is here to help!
You know every inch of your home, but do you know its energy health? Met-Ed customers can receive a low-cost personalized comprehensive audit, recommendations for saving energy and earning rebates, and up to $200 in energy-saving products!
During your audit, a professional Building Performance Institute certified auditor will visit your home and:
- Provide a top-to-bottom inspection of your home's energy efficiency, including a blower door test to determine whether your home has leaks
- Show you where your home may be losing energy and suggest practical, cost-effective ways to help lower your bill
- Give you a personalized, comprehensive energy report and review its findings with you
- Install up to $200 in energy-saving products, such as LED lightbulbs, smart power strips and LED nightlights, so you can start saving right away
- Provide a comprehensive report summarizing the efficiency of your home and recommended low-cost and no-cost energy-saving solutions
- Energy audits like these typically cost up to $350. If your auditor installs products that save a minimum of 350 kilowatt-hours (such as 11 LED light bulbs), you will be eligible to receive a rebate of up to $250!
- If you choose to make an upgrade, we can help you find a contractor.
For more information call 1-855-823-4298 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill out the form below to get started: