Are you looking for ways to save on your energy bill? Do you have drafty “trouble spots” in your home, but not sure how to fix them? West Penn Power is here to help!
You know every inch of your home, but do you know its energy health? West Penn customers can receive a low-cost personalized comprehensive audit, recommendations for saving energy and earning rebates, and up to $200 in energy-saving products!
During your audit, a professional Building Performance Institute certified auditor will visit your home and:
- Provide a top-to-bottom inspection of your home's energy efficiency, including a blower door test to determine whether your home has leaks
- Show you where your home may be losing energy and suggest practical, cost-effective ways to help lower your bill
- Give you a personalized, comprehensive energy report and review its findings with you
- Install up to $200 in energy-saving products, such as LED lightbulbs, smart power strips and LED nightlights, so you can start saving right away
- Provide a comprehensive report summarizing the efficiency of your home and recommended low-cost and no-cost energy-saving solutions
- Energy audits like these typically cost up to $350. If your auditor installs products that save a minimum of 350 kilowatt-hours (such as 11 LED light bulbs), you will be eligible to receive a rebate of up to $250!
- If you choose to make an upgrade, we can help you find a contractor.
For more information call 1-855-823-4298 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill out the form below to get started: